1. This product is not designed to be a medical device under applicable laws and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only and not for medical use.
2. Battery data is based on test results in HONOR labs. Actual usage time may vary according to settings and usage preferences.
3. This feature is not supported on ios.
4. Dual Satellite Positioning Systems works only with selected outdoor activities.
5. VoiceOver Guidance is available only in English and Mandarin language. Availability may vary depending on regions and markets.
6. Leather and metal straps are not suitable for swimming. The heart rate during swimming may vary depending on many factors, such as water flow and swimming stroke. The measured data are for reference only.
7. Water resistance rating of 50m based on the ISO standard 22810:2010, meaning that the watch works when swimming or washing hands, etc. Rinse the band with clean water and dry it promptly after swimming in seawater for prolonged use.
8. VO2Max works only with selected outdoor activities. This feature is not intended as medical advice. Strictly only for personal use.
9. HUAWEI TruRelax available only on Android devices. iOS devices are not supported.
10. HONOR MagicWatch 2 need to stays connected with your HONOR smartphone via bluetooth to receive and answer calls from HONOR MagicWatch 2.
11. Only HONOR MagicWatch 2 46mm comes with built-in speaker and mic.
12. Availability may vary by regions and requires android smartphones, support HUAWEI Music version 12.11.7.X or above. Music supports mp3 and LC-AAC formats. This feature is not supported on iOS. HONOR MagicWatch 2 total internal storage is 4GB. Only 2GB is available for offline music storage.
1. Data displayed on this product is for reference only and not for medical use.
2. Accessibility of some features may vary across regions. Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
3. All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
4. Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specififications, and features,
HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance,specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.